Review project strategy, progress and the main deliverables to ensure highest quality.
Inform and ensure collaboration with the wider scholarly community and serve as a link to enable scholars at large to provide input to the project.
The members of the Advisory Board include:
- Antoine Doucet, La Rochelle University (France)
- Ian Gregory, Lancaster University (United Kingdom)
- Madeleine Herren, Basel University (Switzerland)
- Huang Chu-Ren Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong)
- Dominic Sachsenmaier, Göttingen University (Germany)
- Hilde de Weerdt, Leiden University (Netherlands)